Invest in a Tub-to-Shower Conversion for Your Grand Rapids, MI, Home
Take a moment to think about your daily bathroom routine. Do you regularly settle into your bathtub for a long soak? Or do you find yourself sighing a bit as you clamber over tub barriers so you can take your daily shower? If the latter sounds more familiar, it’s time to let HWC Home Works Corp. perform a tub-to-shower conversion in your Grand Rapids home. Our team regularly replaces unused, outdated, dangerous, or damaged tubs with stunning low-threshold showers for Michigan residents. We can certainly do the same for you.
Should I Replace My Tub With a Shower?
If you’re like most homeowners, you’ve probably heard the conventional wisdom cautioning you against swapping the tub you never use for a modern shower stall. Some experts cite the effect this project will have on your home value as a bathroom without a tub only counts as a three-quarters bath. This makes it a bad idea to replace your tub with a shower during a bathroom remodel, right?
Wrong, actually. While this advice was true to a point, tub-free bathrooms have become far more popular over the years. In fact, the American Institute of Architects found that more than 60% of homeowners prefer a bathroom with a low-threshold shower stall to one with a combined tub/shower fixture. As long as at least one other bathroom in your home has a bathtub, your tub-to-shower conversion shouldn’t affect the marketability of your Grand Rapids house, should you put it on the market.
A Shower Enclosure That Suits Your Style
At HWC Home Works Corp., we strive to provide locals with their dream bathrooms. That’s why we’ll provide you with plenty of customization options for your new bathing fixture when we replace your tub with a shower. Pick from a vast selection of:
- Surrounds – With colors that range from pristine whites to warm creams, tiled texture options, and patterns that can convincingly mimic travertine, granite, or marble, it’s easier than ever to ensure your shower feels like an organic extension of your bathroom décor.
- Fixtures – Our showerheads come in several different profiles and finishes. What really sets these fixtures apart, however, are the shower upgrades. Want to relax under a rain shower head? Need a handheld showerhead to spray those hard-to-reach areas? Would a full-body spray system help you unwind? We’ve got you covered.
- Accessories – No shower stall can be considered complete without accessories. Our grab bars come in several configurations, with finishes and profiles that will complement your fixtures. And our shelving systems will provide you with plenty of space to store all of your bathing products.
- Doors – You could hang a curtain across your shower entrance. Or you could reduce puddles and lend your bathroom a stylish edge by finishing your tub-to-shower conversion with glass doors. Available in framed or frameless styles and with several decorative glass options, these doors are a good choice for any bathroom.
Want to know the best part? Whatever choices you make, our team will be able to install your new bathing fixture in as little as one day! You won’t find a better deal than that.
A Bathing Fixture Manufactured to Endure
When you replace your tub with a shower, you want to know that your new bathing fixture will maintain its stylish appearance for years to come. Fortunately, our bathing fixtures were designed to endure. Made from multiple layers of ultra-durable, nonporous acrylic, our showers resist:
- Chipping, cracking, and peeling
- Staining and fading
- Mold, mildew, and bacteria growth
What’s more, they come backed by a generous lifetime manufacturer’s warranty, which we supplement with our own worry-free guarantee for your peace of mind.
Are you ready to enjoy a world-class bathing experience? We’re ready to perform a tub-to-shower conversion in your Grand Rapids, MI, home. Contact HWC Home Works Corp. today to schedule your consultation!